Producers of the self-cleaning surface tester pen
Incredibly, Ink Intelligent have developed an ink which tests the activity of photocatalytic self-cleaning surfaces. The ink is dispensed from a pen instantly for accurate, convenient and fast results across a broad range of building products.
See our range of ISO test services for assessing photo-catalytic activity of any material.
The photocatalytic surfaces that can be tested with our ink include most self-cleaning tiles, paints, concrete, glass and fabric. The ink not only reveals the presence of a photocatalytic coating, but also can provide a measure of its activity, via the speed of the colour change under defined irradiation conditions.
- Testing solution in a pen, spray or as a label
- Low cost, accurate testing on-site
- Fast results instantly delivered
- Dedicated inks for different materials and activities
- Based on over 40 years of experience
- Industry recognised
- Now in the final phase of becoming a new ISO standard