WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 20TH JUNE UNTIL 15TH JULY. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER 15TH JULY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES WE WILL BE IN E-MAIL CONTACT THROUGHOUT THIS PERIOD.
Producers of the self-cleaning surface tester pen
Incredibly, Ink Intelligent have developed an ink which tests the activity of photocatalytic self-cleaning surfaces. The ink is dispensed from a pen instantly for accurate, convenient and fast results across a broad range of building products.
See our range (http://www.iphotocat.com) of ISO test services for assessing photo-catalytic activity of any material.
A paper on our ink has made the Top 10 articles within the field on ScienceDirect.
The photocatalytic surfaces that can be tested with our ink include most self-cleaning tiles, paints, concrete, glass and fabric. The ink not only reveals the presence of a photocatalytic coating, but also can provide a measure of its activity, via the speed of the colour change under defined irradiation conditions.
- Testing solution in a pen, spray or as a label.
- Low cost, accurate testing onsite
- Fast results instantly delivered
- Dedicated inks for different materials and activities
- Based on over 40 years of experience
- Industry recognised
- Now in the final phase of becoming a new ISO standard
Choose the right pen for the right self-cleaning activity of your surface:
- the low activity Validator pen ( colourless to gold/brown, usually used for ceramic tiles)
- the medium activity Explorer pen (blue to pink, usually used for glass)
See our new videos on YouTube and read about our technology on Wikipedia